I’ve worked as a PHP developer for more than half a decade and have worked for businesses both large and small. My skill-set is broad and I’m happy to work with almost any platform so if you need help with anything from a complex application to a small WordPress site, please feel free to get in touch.
Why choose me as your PHP developer?
- I’m an advanced PHP developer with many years experience.
- I have experience building APIs from the ground-up as well as integrating 3rd party APIs.
- I build maintainable applications which scale – and I build them cost effectively.
- I have experience working with complex applications as well as more simplistic, content based sites.
- I love PHP, despite the criticism.
- I always strive to write clean, testable code.
Freelance PHP services include, but are not limited to
- E-commerce development – including Magento, OpenCart and WooCommerce.
- API development – familiar with both RESTful and SOAP APIs.
- 3rd party API integration – familiar with Twitter, Facebook, Travelport & more.
- Open source platforms – WordPress, MediaWiki & the above e-commerce platforms.
- Maintenance & Bug fixes.
- MVC Frameworks – I’ve got experience working with Laravel, Codeigniter & Zend Framework 2, but will also consider working with other framworks.
I’m also available for contract work, preferably limited to 1-3 months at a time.
If you’re looking for a Freelance PHP developer, or a PHP contractor, in the North please get in touch.